Thursday, March 18, 2010

B Update

B is safe and sound in Afghanistan. Food is good and the days are getting warmer.

If you would like to mail a letter or package, please e-mail me for his address. Letters need only a first class stamp. B has mentioned cookies and candy would be great to share with the guys.

Thanks for the continued prayer support!





I Miss You


I miss you in the morning,
I miss you late at night,
But I know what you are doing
Is good and just and right.


You’re always in my thoughts;
I hope that you can see
I’m proud of you for serving
Our country, God, and me.


And when you’re home again
I won’t miss you anymore,
But I’ll always admire your courage
For fighting in this war.


By Joanna Fuchs

4 comments:

Coffeypot said...

You know the drill...let me have it. I have tons of Playboys and Hustlers and Galleries waiting on the mail.

Unknown said...

coffeypot...I do thank you! Without a doubt, my son will appreciate whatever you place in a box!!!

Bag Blog said...

The first sigh of relief - knowing that he is there, safe and things are okay. He is in my thoughts and prayers - and I will email you for his address.

Unknown said...

bagblog...Your prayers are so deeply appreciated! I received your e-mail, thanks again!