Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy Birthday, Marie!



My littlest girl...one year old!



Her sweet personality was shining even at the age of two!



By the time she was thirteen, she knew exactly who she was!



She was a Cheerleader starting at the age of seven...and stuck with it every year through High School.



Marie...Homecoming Queen. Beautiful inside and out!


...and then my Baby Girl was grown and married!


Marie is now a loving Momma and Aunt!




God gave me a beautiful gift named, Marie.


I cherish this girl more than words could share.


Happy Birthday, Marie!

8 comments:

Bag Blog said...

She is so beautiful, and she looks just like you! Happy Birthday Marie!

My daughter's middle name is Marie.

Sarge Charlie said...

Happy Birthday, Marie! I am thinking that first photo is very cool, Marie grew up to be beautiful like her mom.

Unknown said...

Nice pics you posted.Thanks
Business Logo Design

Mike Golch said...

thank you for sharing a part of your life with us, I will add this a Big Time Hug and a Happpy Birthday to your Marie!!!!

Unknown said...

bag blog... marie is a beautiful name! Thank you for the kind words!

Unknown said...

sarge...we both were babies when the first photo was taken! you are so kind, my friend!

Unknown said...

essle...thanks for stopping by!

Unknown said...

mike...thank you so very much!