Thursday, August 25, 2011

Time and Time Again!

Many times, I've mentioned Operation Welcome Home on AirmanMom... honestly I can't share enough what an honor it is to welcome home, to shake the hands and to say 'Thank You' to those who serve our Nation. These brave men and women (and their families) sacrifice so much for us. The very least we can do is show our gratitude when they return home. Thank goodness for those who organize OWH, and who faithfully meet these flights. I wish I lived closer...I'd attend every single event! I'll be there on Friday...so humbled to greet our Warriors!

(please pause my PlayList on the right sidebar)


2 comments:

Debbie said...

OWH is a wonderful organization. It is good to see the U.S. honoring our military...unlike so long ago :(

Not sure if my heart could take every Friday :) Maybe every two weeks!

Unknown said...

paxie... I've been attending OWH for three years (when I am able) and honestly...every single time the doors open and the first soldier walks through...tears still run. There is no way to know if these soldiers were gone for a couple months or a year...they all deserve a heartfelt 'thank you'. Thanks so much for stopping by!