Monday, January 30, 2012

Home Depot Helping Wounded Warriors

Not sure about you... but I find reading/listening to the news to be depressing. I've never quite figured out why bad news can't be balanced with good news. Wouldn't it be nice to hear a story about the sad state of our economy, but then follow up with a 'pay it forward' story!

I can share a feel-good story today! Operation Homefront is an organization which helps wounded warriors with auto repair, food assistance, vision care, child care and so much more! They have joined forces with Home Depot to help with home repairs, appliances or home modifications. Please read more here:
Home Depot/Operation Homefront

1 comment:

Bag Blog said...

With the building of my house, Home Depot is my home away from home. Nice to know that I will be helping soldiers.